(1) Natural persons who have reached the legal age, who reside in North America, or a member state of the European Union, and who have turned 18 are eligible to participate. Participation is not limited to the Organizer’s customers and is not conditional on the purchase of a good or service.
(2) If the legal capacity of the participant is restricted, he/she must obtain the consent of his/her legal representative to participate in the contest. Proof of such consent must be presented in the event that the participant wins.
(3) The following persons are not eligible to participate in the contest: Employees, salaried staff, or vicarious agents of the Organizer and any affiliated companies as well as relatives and dependents of the aforementioned individuals, as well as any persons who were involved in the organization and implementation of the contest and their relatives and dependents.
(4) The Organizer reserves the express right to exclude persons from participating in the contest if there is concrete evidence of improper or unlawful participation, in particular in the following cases:
a) Manipulation or misuse in entering the contest or in executing the contest
b) Violations of the Terms and Conditions of Participation
c) False or misleading information provided to participate in the contest
d) Participation under a false identity or with third-party identities
e) Photos or any other content that violates rights is posted, uploaded, or published
f) The composition and publication of unlawful comments, in particular any comments of an offensive, violent, extremist, harassing, abusive, pornographic, or obscene nature or which are socially tactless in any other way.
(5) The Organizer is entitled to subsequently revoke the prize and hold a new prize draw if a winner who has been selected has already been disqualified as a participant.