- The latest LED technology for ultra-bright 40,000 lx light output
- Smooth panning and tilting thanks to precise 16-bit resolution
- Colour wheel with warm yellow, lavender, lime green, cyan, amber, yellow, blue, green and red
- Gobo wheel with 9 gobos + open
- Independent control of gobo wheel and colour wheel
- 9 and 12-channel DMX control modes
- Dimmer, strobe, shutter and gobo-shake effects
- 12 automated programmes and built-in microphone for music-activated control
- Convenient configuration and manual control via display with 4 buttons
The Cameo G-Scan 80 is a highly-modern gobo scanner with a powerful, exceptionally long-lasting 80-watt white LED that delivers an extremely bright 40,000 lux of light and sharp, detailed gobo projections. Its precise, 16-bit resolution facilitates especially smooth panning and tilting. The colour and gobo wheel can be independently controlled and offer a selection of 8 brilliant colours and 9 gobos. The scanner also features the effects: dimmer, shutter, gobo shake and a fast stroboscope that offers diverse and impressive illumination.
The robust metal and ABS housing is equipped with a temperature-controlled fan, 3-pin DMX sockets, and IEC power inputs and outputs for convenient daisy-chaining. The G-Scan 80 can be controlled via DMX in 9 or 12-channel mode; the built-in microphone allows music activation and 12 programmes facilitate automated operation. An LED display with 4 buttons provides convenient configuration and manual control.
Videos on this product