- Heavy-duty cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane with built-in carrying handles for demanding applications
- non-slip, yellow polyethylene lid with high warning effect and secure closure
- patented, self-cleaning lid hinge
- 5 channels: 1 channel 60 x 63 mm, 2 channels each 61 x 59 mm and 62 x 65 mm
- three channels suitable C-Tube hose connectors
- load bearing capacity approx. 5 t / 20 x 20 cm
- fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- dimensions 70 x 69.6 x 8.7 cm; Weight 21.4 kg
- reliable protection for cables, hoses, and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- end ramps for secure cable and hose inlet and exit as accessories
Defender® XXL heavy-duty cable crossovers have been developed for extremely high loads and offer 5 large cable/hose channels, three of them for fire C hoses (only up to 62 mm diameter – no couplings) and power cables. Integrated connector plugs enable a quick, easy connection of individual elements to build a stable cable crossover line. The separately available end ramps ensure safe insertion and removal of cables. With a capacity of 5 tonnes on an area of 20 x 20 cm, Defender XXL cable crossovers are the ideal solution for heavy vehicle traffic, construction sites, warehouses and trade shows, as well as carnival and music events. Integrated handles for optimum handling. Integrated handles for optimum handling.
Label your cable crossovers! All Defender cable crossovers can be customised with your company logo from a minimum order of just 30 units per model. The format requirements are available in the download area. Don’t hesitate to contact us.