- the standard for event technology, industry, and all public applications
- Highly transparent yellow-tinted lid for use in the dark with light tubes
- heavy-duty,non-slip all-round cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane with built-in carrying handles
- yellow polyethylene lid with high warning effect and secure closure
- patented, self-cleaning lid hinge
- 4 channels: 1 channel 80 x 36 mm (suitable for C pressurised hoses) and 3 channels 34 x 36 mm
- load bearing capacity approx. 5 t / 20 x 20 cm
- fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- dimensions 89 x 54.2 x 5.2 cm; Weight 11.5 kg
- reliable protection for cables, hoses, and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- end ramps for secure cable inlet and exit as accessories
The ultimate solution for protecting your cables and for preventing people from tripping. The innovative cable crossovers in the Defender LUX Series have highly transparent, yellow-tinted lids in which LED light tubes can be inserted parallel to cables and other pipes. Based on state-of-the-art technology, Defender LUX cable crossovers have been developed in collaboration with event organisers and operators of large halls and festival venues and ensure the highest possible level of safety and visibility in the dark, both indoors and outdoors. LED light tubes from the Defender Series are available as separate accessories. For more information, please refer to our price list for Defender LUX cable crossovers and light tubes, or contact your Defender representative directly.3 medium-sized cable channels – 1 large channel for fire hoses
The Defender® MIDI 4C cable crossover has three cable channels measuring 34 x 36 mm plus a wide hose channel (80 x 36 mm), making it the ideal solution if a pressure hose has to run parallel to individual sound, light and/or network cables. With its integrated connectors, flat profile and a capacity of 5 tonnes on an area of 20 x 20 cm (like the Defender MIDI system), MIDI 4C cable crossovers are perfect for heavy traffic, construction sites, warehouses, shopping centres, trade shows and exhibitions, as well as carnival and music events.
Defender LUX cable crossovers can be used with commercially available light tubes. Light tubes with a so-called neon effect are particularly recommended since the individual LEDs are less visible and this provides particularly homogeneous lighting. For outdoor use, please take care to ensure the appropriate IP classification of the light tube. The use of LED strips and other unidirectional light-emitting products or fairy lights is not recommended.
Label your cable crossovers! All Defender cable crossovers can be customised with your company logo from a minimum order of just 30 units per model. The format requirements are available in the download area. Don’t hesitate to contact us.