- Signal distributor with 20 outputs
- Isolated transformer-balanced XLR inputs for microphone and line level signals
- High-quality input amplifier with gain control and +20 dB switch
- 10 LEDs for level display from -40 to +10 dB
- 20 transformer-balanced XLR outputs with paired driver circuitry and individual ground lift switches on the rear
- 2 additional 6.35mm stereo jacks and RCA outputs
- Nominal output Level +4 dBu/600 Ohms, jack and RCA outputs -10 dBu
- Adjustable 6.35 mm headphone output
- Summed input and cascaded output
- Integrated shielded power supply
- DC input for emergency power supply
A press patch box is a special audio signal splitter, which is developed for the specific requirements of a press conference. Via separate inputs, you can connect either a microphone or a line signal (mixer output).Also available as a stereo version (PPB20S)
A high-quality input amplifier with balanced earth-free input allows for a level adjustment over a wide range. 20 transformer-balanced XLR/m jacks with individual driver circuits in pairs are available as outputs for video cameras or other sound recording devices.
The nominal output level is +4 dBu at 600 ohms. In addition, channels 19 and 20 are equipped with TRS phone jacks for balanced or unbalanced signals and with RCA sockets (-10 dBu nominal level).
If more than 20 outputs are required, further PPB20 units can be cascaded via a BUS IN/OUT socket on the rear panel. A 10-fold LED chain and an adjustable headphone amplifier are used for signal monitoring (display range -40 to +10 dB, 0 dB display corresponds to +4 dBu output).
The PPB20 has a built-in shielded power pack. An additional DC input allows for battery operation or using an emergency power supply. PW4 is a suitable emergency power supply for two PPB20.