- authentic sounds of classic analogue delays
- 360 ms maximum delay time
- Controllers for Time, Mix and Rate
- robust steel housing, pre-drilled holes on the bottom for easy mounting on pedalboards
- small dimensions, only 60 x 100 x 55 mm
- 9V battery or DC power supply, such as Palmer PW9V
Providing classic bathtub and slapback echo for authentic rockabilly guitar as well as rich, ambient repeats, the Palmer Pocket Series Analog Delay oozes the warm vintage character of the classic 70ies pedals. The Time control sweeps up to a maximum delay of 360 ms while Rate and Mix set the number of repeats and the direct to delayed sound ratio.
The POCKET ANALOG DELAY works on a 9V battery or optional power adapter, e.g. Palmer PW9V.
Videos zu diesem Produkt