- Powerful 1,700 watt fog machine
- DMX control plus standalone operation
- Exclusive master-and-slave functionality
- High-contrast 16 x 2 character LCD
- Integrated 5 l fluid tank compartment with status indication
- Automatic shutdown prevents pump damage when fluid tank is empty
- 100 mm hose adapter included
- Menu lock to prevent unauthorized access
- Ideal for live events, discotheques, theatres, TV and film productions, rental
- Flyware kit, U-bracket and drip collection tray available as accessories
- All accessories mount without the need for tools
Generating spectacular atmospheres and enhancing every light show, Cameo's INSTANT FOG 1700 PRO is designed with the user in mind. This high output fog machine boasts an exclusive master-and-slave mode together with smart details that make operation a breeze. Sporting a powerful 1,700 watt heater and massive output of 24,720 cubic feet per minute, it fills large stages and venues with dense, consistent fog after an initial warm-up time of 7 minutes only. Fluid consumption is a very low 150 ml/min at 100% output, and the integrated fluid tank compartment takes containers up to 5 liter capacity for extended operation between refills. Fluid tank illumination indicates the fog machine is ready for operation.
The INSTANT FOG 1700 PRO is controlled via DMX in 3-channel mode or an easy-to-read high-contrast 16 x 2 character LCD and four buttons. It provides both 3-pin and 5-pin DMX inputs and outputs and powerCON compatible connectors. A convenient automatic shutdown feature prevents damage to the pump when the fluid tank runs empty. The fog machine comes with a 100 mm hose adapter if you want to duct the fog from the machine to another destination. Optional accessories include a unique flyware kit, U-bracket and drip collecting tray which mount without the need for tools. Versatile and user-friendly, the INSTANT FOG 1700 PRO is the perfect choice for live events, discotheques and theatres as well as on-camera or rental applications.
Videos on this product