Adam Hall Cables
4 STAR I 150
Instrument Cable 0.50 mm² AWG20 | Standard series
- 4 Star "Standard" Series
- Packaging unit: 100 m on drum
- Very robust Soft-PVC jacket
- 100 % shielding thanks to dense tin-plated wire strands braided copper shield plus semi-conductor
- Extremely fine-stranded conductor for transmission quality
- Our standard instrument cable with 1 x 0.50 mm² inner conductor
RRP 1.65 $ / Linear m.
What actually makes a larger cross-section of the inner conductor? Clear answer: More power! The following applies to cables: the larger the conductor cross-section, the more can pass through at the same time and, logically, the more will arrive at the end. The example of a garden hose is often used to illustrate this. Of course, this effect is less significant with guitar cables than with loudspeaker cables, for example, but it should still not be despised. Especially on larger stages, longer cables are often needed, and this is where this effect comes in handy for the guitarist.
Thanks to its thick and finely constructed shielding, the 4 STAR I 150 is well protected against external influences and also has a very low capacitance. Perfect for the studio or live use.