WT PB 40 RK
Power supply unit with 8 outputs for rack mounting
- Compact universal power supply for 19" rack mounting
- Eight separately isolated centre-negative outputs
- Two outputs switchable to 9, 12 or 18 V
- Total current 2,000 mA
- Secure operation by protecting outputs against short circuts and overload
- Integrated LED power and function indicators
RRP 208,86 € / piece
Working with effects units and patchbays in the studio opens up creative possibilities for discovering new sounds. If it weren't for the hassle of power supply and the accompanying cable clutter.
For this very reason, Palmer® offers the Powerbar WT PB 40 RK, which you can install in a 19" rack and thus always have a 9V DC output at hand.
The rack-mountable power supply helps you keep the studio table tidy and your signal chain stable. Eight separately insulated centre-negative outputs make sure that digital noise does not sneak into your recordings. Two of these individually isolated outputs can be switched to either 9, 12 or 18 volts for additional flexibility.
The Palmer® WT PB 40 RK simplifies the creative work with your effects devices and helps keep your studio desk or live rack organised.