Gauze 100 is a high density, wind-permeable polyethylene netting for stage and scaffolding covers, backdrops, drapes, camo screens and other applications.The heavy-duty near-opaque material is available by the meter 3 m wide and ready-made with eyelets and seams in various sizes and a choice of black or white.
The Gauze 100 stage mesh is tearproof, weatherproof, water-repellent and resistant to acids and heat. Hold-on clips and cable ties are available as mounting accessories.
- Completely bordered and provided with eyelets every 50 cm (all around)
- UV and fade resistant up to 3 years
- non-transparent from a distance of 5 m approx.
- temperature range -30° to +70°C
- Custom-made sizes available on request
- Tolerances of +/- 5% are due to technical reasons depending on temperature and humidity.
- Applications: stage mesh, site fence, grass protection matting, wind, sun and dust screen, exhibition stand cladding