- Professional high output PAR can with 7° - 55° zoom
- Patented SPIN16® technology for fast and flexible installation thanks to 16 mm TV spigot integrated in the mounting bracket
- 120 W RGBW COB LED
- High resolution 16-bit colour mixing and dimming
- Colour temperature correction
- Variable white balance
- 4 selectable dimming curves with adjustable response
- Easy configuration via OLED display and 4 touch buttons
- Security lock against unauthorized menu access
- RDM enabled
- Flicker free, ideal for TV and film applications
- IP65 rating for outdoor use
- 5-pin DMX connectors, power input and output compatible with powerCON TRUE1
- Optional Cameo Omega Bracket (CLOMEGABRACKET1) available as accessory
Following the hugely successful ZENIT® Z 120, Cameo now introduces the ZENIT® Z 120 G2 featuring an OLED display and patent pending mounting bracket which integrates a super clamp stud. The RDM enabled high output PAR can for demanding professional applications employs a single long-life 120 watt RGBW COB LED and 16-bit technology for vivid high-resolution colour mixes with maximum uniformity and perfect dimming behavior. Covering a range from 7° to 55°, the motorized zoom provides flexible illumination from tightly focused, narrow beams to wide, diffuse washes.
With a 3.600 Hz refresh rate for flicker free operation and IP65 rating the ZENIT® Z 120 G2 is eminently suitable in TV, film and outdoor applications. The PAR can's advanced features include colour temperature correction, variable white balance and 4 selectable dimming curves with adjustable response to mimic the ramp-down of halogen bulbs.
Sporting 7 modes of DMX control, the ZENIT® Z 120 G2 is also capable of master, slave and standalone operation. A bright OLED display with 4 touch buttons facilitates menu navigation and configuration while a security lock prevents unauthorized access. The heavy-duty diecast aluminium housing utilizes highly efficient convection cooling for completely silent operation. 5-pin DMX connectors e powerCON TRUE1 enable daisy chaining. The Cameo ZENIT® Z 120 G2 runs on all voltages from 100 - 240 V AC.
Dimensions without mounting bracket
Videos on this product