- Portable touring array system for live events, DJs and bands
- 25 premium transducers and WaveAhead® technology for breath-taking high-definition sound
- 1,000 watts RMS system power and 131 dB max. SPL
- Fully scalable for far and near field applications
- SmartLink® plug & play adapter for versatile application
- Durable aluminum unibody satellite construction
- 18 mm birch ply subwoofer cabinet with Polyurea finish
- Ergonomic handles for convenient transport and setup
The compact, highly portable CURV 500® Touring Array System is fully scalable with up to four interlocking aluminium unibody line array elements operating on a SmartLink® plug and play adapter. It comes with two standard CURV satellites that feature a single 4" midrange and triple 1" high frequency drivers using LD Systems' WaveAhead® technology, and two duplex satellites with twice the speaker complement.
The ported 15" subwoofer base includes the CURV 500® Touring Array System's class D amplification with multiband limiter, short circuit, thermal and overcurrent protection. It sports comprehensive connectivity on combo and speakON compatible connectors, six DSP presets for quick system configuration, an M20 pole mount and three ergonomic handles for easy portability. Providing impressive versatility, the lightweight CURV 500® Touring Set delivers high definition audio with powerful punch, superb balance and extended vertical and horizontal coverage. The set includes a subwoofer pole and dedicated speaker cable.
Videos on this product