Passive Monitor Controller
- All-passive volume control circuit
- Stereo and AUX inputs
- Dual outputs
- Additional mono output
- Balanced and unbalanced connection
- Integrated high quality headphone amplifier
- Mono, mute and PFL switches
- Stereo volume, AUX and headphone level controls
- Elegant design with solid wood side panels
- Built to last
RRP 286.47 $ / piece
The Palmer Monicon® L is a precise, analogue volume control that connects between a computer or audio interface and active monitor speakers. The switch is completely passive and distortion-free, the LED displays and built-in headphone amplifier are powered via the included power supply.
Symmetric combo sockets serve as stereo input. The Monicon® L’s AUX input features RCA sockets and a 3.5 mm stereo jack. The compact console offers outputs for two monitor pairs and a mono summed output via XLR sockets. The stereo or AUX input can be selected alternately, the two outputs individually and together. In addition to its large volume controller, the Monicon® L is also equipped with mono, mute and PFL switches, a 6.35 mm headphone output, and separate AUX and headphone controllers for convenient operation.