- Steel tray with isolating foam rests
- Height adjustable in 12 cm increments from 91.5 cm to 150 cm
- Increased safety provided by a T-screw and locking pin
- 35/40 mm tubes, black powder coated
- Includes mounting screws, Allen key, plastic feet and a steel spike set
This universal studio monitor stand consists of 35/40 mm black powder-coated tubes and holds speakers weighing up to 35 kg. The height is adjustable in 12 cm increments, while a T-screw and a locking pin ensure increased safety.
The standing space required measures 230 x 230 mm and also provides space for your monitor speakers. The stand’s upper tube is fitted with a plastic clip for discreet cable guidance. The triangular foot can be fitted with three adjustable plastic feet or with steel spikes. Removing the stand’s shelf allows the stand to be used with any speaker in combination with a 36 mm standard flange.