- Signal distributor with 2 x 10 outputs
- Isolated transformer-balanced XLR inputs for line level signals
- High-quality input amplifier with gain control
- 10 LEDs for level display from -40 to +10 dB
- 2 x 10 transformer-balanced XLR outputs with paired driver circuitry and individual ground lift switches on the rear
- 2 additional 6.35mm stereo jacks and RCA outputs
- Nominal output Level +4 dBu/600 Ohms, jack and RCA outputs -10 dBu
- Mono switch provides one input to the 20 outputs
- Adjustable 6.35 mm headphone output
- Summed input and cascaded output
- Integrated shielded power supply
- DC input for emergency power supply
A stereo version of the PPB20 is available in addition to the standard mono version. Instead of a microphone and line input, the stereo version is fitted with two line inputs.
The first line input is distributed to the upper row of outputs (meaning the uneven channels), while the second line input is distributed to the even channels (meaning the lower row of outputs).