- 2-channel signal splitter into 10 outputs each
- Individual floating transformer-balanced XLR line level inputs
- High-quality input amplifier with gain control
- 10-LED meter with -40 to +10 dB display range
- 2 x 10 transformer-balanced XLR outputs with paired driver circuits and individual ground lift switches at rear
- 2 additional 1/4” TRS and RCA outputs each
- 4 dBu nominal output level at 600 ohms, TRS and RCA -10 dBu
- Mono switch to route a single input to all 20 outputs
- 1/4” headphones output with level control
- Bus input and output for cascading multiple units
- Built-in shielded power supply
- DC input for emergency power supply
A stereo version of the PPB20 is also available. Instead of having one microphone and one line input the stereo version has two line inputs.
The first input is split on to the upper row of outputs i.e. on to the odd channels whereas the second line input is split on to the lower row of outputs, i.e. the even channels.