- Heavy duty cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane for demanding applications
- Non-slip, yellow polyethylene lidmaker with high warning effect and secure closure
- Patented, self-cleaning lid hinge
- 4 channels: 2 channels each 120 x 113 mm and 33 x 50 mm
- Two channels suitable for A-type suction hoses and multipin connectors
- Load bearing capacity approx. 5 t / 20 x 20 cm
- Fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- Resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- Dimensions 70 x 78.3 x 13.9 cm; Weight 30.5 kg
- Reliable protection for cables, hoses, and personnel, for indoor and outdoor use
Defender® Ultra L heavy-duty cable crossovers are designed for the most demanding applications and feature two extra-large cable channels (two channels of 120 x 113 mm plus two channels of 33 x 50 mm) as well as integrated connector plugs for easy coupling of several elements. The load-bearing capacity is approx. 5 tons on a 20 x 20 cm surface area. This makes Ultra L cable crossovers the ideal solution for heavy traffic, construction sites, warehouses, trade shows, carnival and music events, as well as other applications involving particularly heavy use.
Label your cable crossovers! All Defender cable crossovers can be customised with your company logo from a minimum order of just 30 units per model. The format requirements are available in the download area. Don’t hesitate to contact us.