- the standard for event technology, industry, and all public applications
- heavy-duty,non-slip all-round cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane with built-in carrying handles
- yellow polyethylene lid with high warning effect and secure closure
- patented, self-cleaning lid hinge
- 4 channels: 1 channel 80 x 36 mm (suitable for C pressurised hoses) and 3 channels 34 x 36 mm
- load bearing capacity approx. 5 t / 20 cm²
- fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- dimensions 87 x 54.2 x 5.2 cm; Weight 11.5 kg
- reliable protection for cables, hoses, and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- end ramps for secure cable inlet and exit as accessories
With one wide 80 x 36 mm channel and three 34 x 36 mm ducts the Defender® MIDI 4C cable protection system is the perfect choice when a layflat hose must be run next to separate sound, lighting and power lines. Featuring integrated connectors, the low profile and 5 t per 20 x 20 cm load capacity of the Defender® MIDI system MIDI 4C protectors are suitable for heavy wheeled traffic, construction sites, warehouses, carnivals, fairs, trade shows, exhibitions, shopping malls and music events.
Label your cable crossovers! Customise the Defender cable crossovers with your company logo for orders ex 30 pieces for each product. You will find the format requirements in the download pool above the text. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Videos on this product