- especially flat, non-slip cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane, wheelchair-compatable
- black polyethylenelid with secure closure
- patented, self-cleaning lid hinge
- 6 channels 17 x 18 mm
- load bearing capacity approx. 2t / 20 x 20 cm
- lire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- limensions 100 x 28 x 3.2 cm; Weight 4.37 kg
- reliable protection for cables and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- not suitable for vehicular traffic
- end ramps for secure cable inlet and exit as accessories
Defender® NANO cable crossovers are particularly flat and easy to cross with a wheelchair. They are suitable for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications and are available with either a yellow or black lid. These cable crossovers boast 6 cable channels for neat, orderly cable routing, T-connectors and a load capacity of 2 tonnes on an area of 20 x 20 cm; besides pedestrian traffic, they also take light-duty vehicles, trolleys and – thanks to their flat profile – even forklift and pallet trucks. Separately available end ramps (male/female) ensure safe insertion and removal of cables. Defender NANO cable crossovers can be used at carnival events, trade shows, exhibitions, shopping centres and storage facilities as well as in theatres, studios and TV stations. Not suitable for road traffic.
Label your cable crossovers! All Defender cable crossovers can be customised with your company logo from a minimum order of just 30 units per model. The format requirements are available in the download area. Don’t hesitate to contact us.