- Active 2-channel DI box with premium balancing transformers
- 10–40 kHz frequency response, high dynamic response
- -30 dB input attenuation, switchable
- Ground lift switch for each output
- Balanced mono summed output
- Can be powered with 9 to 24 V DC mains adapters or phantom power
The Palmer PAN04A is 2-channel DI box for feeding asymmetrical and high impedance electric instrument signals into a mixing desk’s microphone inputs. It delivers a transformer balanced, low impedance signal to the outputs and eliminates mains hum and interference caused by ground loops. The active switch leaves the frequency response unaffected and achieves a high dynamic range. In addition to 6.35 mm direct outputs and -30 dB switchable input attenuation, the DI box also features a mono output that sums both channels. The PAN04A is designed to be exceptionally robust and is suitable for both stage and studio. It can be powered with 9 to 24 V DC mains adapters or phantom power when two outputs are connected to a mixer.