- New laser-cut slip- and crush-resistant 3D surface
- Patented self-cleaning hinge and convenient locking system
- 2 channels, each 35 x 30 mm
- Load capacity approx. 2 t/20 x 20 cm
- Fire protection class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- Resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- Dimensions 1005 x 273 x 48 mm, weight approx. 5.2 kg
- New ergonomic design for improved stability when walked or driven on
- Manufactured with extremely robust and non-breakable TPU
- Customised branding possible
- 5-year guarantee
The compact Defender® MICRO cable protector features two 35 x 30 mm cable guides and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. With a maximum load capacity of 2 tons per 20 x 20 cm area, MICRO cable protectors withstand vehicles, trolley and pedestrians. Areas of application for MICRO cable protectors include exhibitions, trade shows, shopping centres, stages and studios.Even greater safety thanks to the new 3D LaserGrip® surface
The newly developed 3D LaserGrip® surface has significantly improved resistance to crushing and slipping. The new design and surface structure has considerably reduced slippage for a whole range of Defender® MICRO cable protectors, even when driven over by heavy vehicles.
Label your cable crossovers! All Defender cable crossovers can be customised with your company logo from a minimum order of just 30 units per model. The format requirements are available in the download area. Don’t hesitate to contact us.