- Heavy duty cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane for demanding applications
- Non-slip, yellow polyethylene lidmaker with high warning effect and secure closure
- Patented, self-cleaning lidmaker hinge
- 6 channels: 2 channels 108 x 110 mm, 4 channels 25 mm in diameter
- Two channels suitable for A-suction hoses and multipin connectors
- Load bearing capacity approx. 5 t / 20 x 20 cm
- Fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- Resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- Dimensions 70 x 76.6 x 12 cm
- Weight 28.295 kg
- Reliable protection for cables, hoses, and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- 4 fixation holes for street mounting with 10 mm Ø
Defender® Ultra L 2 heavy-duty cable crossovers are designed for the most demanding applications and feature two extra-large cable channels of 108 x 110 mm plus four channels with a diameter of 25 mm, as well as integrated connector plugs for easy coupling of several elements. The load bearing capacity is approx. 5 tons on a 20 x 20 cm surface area. This makes Ultra L 2 cable crossovers the ideal solution for heavy traffic, construction sites, warehouses, trade shows, carnivals and music events, as well as other applications involving particularly heavy use. They are equipped with all essential fixation holes for street installation.
Label your cable crossovers! All Defender cable crossovers can be customised with your company logo from a minimum order of just 30 units per model. The format requirements are available in the download area. Don’t hesitate to contact us.