- non-slip screwable ramp for Defender Midi cable bridge systems made of recyclable polyurethane
- safe and comfortable crossing for wheelchairs, walkers, walking aids, trolleys etc.
- Drive-over width 80 cm
- set includes 1 pre-drilled cable bridge with blue polyethylene cover, 6 ramp elements and 4 side slopes
- resistant to oil, acid, solvents and petrol
- not suitable for motor vehicles
- all components also available separately
The Defender® WHEELCHAIR RAMP is a convenient wheelchair ramp for Defender MIDI cable protectors which is also suitable for mobility aids, trolleys and roller boards. The set includes a Defender MIDI cable protector with blue cover and necessary floor-installation holes, 6 ramp modules and 4 edge sections. The Defender wheelchair ramp is made from oil-, acid- and petrol-resistant TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane). Please note: The Defender wheelchair ramp is not suitable for use by motor vehicles.