- Heavy-duty, non-slip all-round cable crossover made of black, recyclable polyurethane with built-in carrying handles
- Highly transparent yellow-tinted lid for use in the dark with light tubes
- Yellow polyethylene lid with high warning effect and secure closure
- Patented, self-cleaning lid hinge
- 5 channels 34 x 36 mm
- Load capacity approx. 5 t/20 x 20 cm
- Fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- Resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- Dimensions 87 x 54.2 x 5.2 cm; Weight 11.5 kg
- Reliable protection for cables and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- Also available with pre-drilled mounting holes with a blue lid (Item N° 85300BLUE)
- Curves and end ramps for flexible cable protection are available as accessories
The ultimate solution for protecting your cables and for preventing people from tripping. The innovative cable crossovers in the Defender LUX Series have highly transparent, yellow-tinted lids in which LED light tubes can be inserted parallel to cables and other pipes. Based on state-of-the-art technology, Defender LUX cable crossovers have been developed in collaboration with event organisers and operators of large halls and festival venues and ensure the highest possible level of safety and visibility in the dark, both indoors and outdoors. LED light tubes from the Defender Series are available as separate accessories. For more information, please refer to our price list for Defender LUX cable crossovers and light tubes, or contact your Defender representative directly.Cable protector, 5-channel
The highly versatile and safe Defender® MIDI cable crossover boasts a flat profile, a load capacity of 5 tons over a surface area of 20 x 20 cm, integrated connectors and handles as well as the possibility of combining straight sections, 45° bends and end ramps to accommodate diverse, continuous cable routes. Five 34 x 36 mm cable channels allow safe routing for single sound, light and power cables. Defender MIDI cable crossovers are suitable for a wide range of applications, for example, heavy traffic, construction sites, warehouses, shopping centres, trade shows, exhibitions, carnival and music events as well as broadcasting studios.
Defender LUX cable crossovers can be used with commercially available light tubes. Light tubes with a so-called neon effect are particularly recommended since the individual LEDs are less visible and this provides particularly homogeneous lighting. For outdoor use, please take care to ensure the appropriate IP classification of the light tube. The use of LED strips and other unidirectional light-emitting products or fairy lights is not recommended.
Label your cable crossovers! All Defender cable crossovers can be customised with your company logo from a minimum order of just 30 units per model. The format requirements are available in the download area. Don’t hesitate to contact us.