- heavy-duty,non-slip all-round cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane with built-in carrying handles
- yellow polyethylene lid with high warning effect and secure closure
- patented, self-cleaning lid hinge
- 5 channels 34 x 36 mm
- load bearing capacity approx. 5 t / 20 x 20 cm
- fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- dimensions 87 x 54.2 x 5.2 cm; Weight 11.5 kg
- reliable protection for cables and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- also available with pre-drilled mounting holes with a blue lid (Item No. 85300BLUE)
- curves and end ramps for flexible cable protection are available as accessories
The Defender® MIDI cable protection system has been designed for maximum routing versatility and secure crossing. Featuring a low profile, 5 t per 20 x 20 cm load capacity, integrated connectors and handles the straight ramp, 45° curve and end ramps are easily linked to form a continuous cable guard while five 34 x 36 mm channels allow for individual sound, lighting and power line arrangement. Defender® MIDI cable protectors are ideal for a multitude of usages such as heavy wheeled traffic, construction sites, warehouses, carnivals, fairs, trade shows, exhibitions, shopping malls, broadcasting and music events.
Label your cable crossovers! Customise the Defender cable crossovers with your company logo for orders ex 30 pieces for each product. You will find the format requirements in the download pool above the text. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Videos on this product