- compact, non-slip cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane
- yellow polyethylene lid with high warning effect and secure closure (also available with black lid, Item No. 85200BLK)
- patented, self-cleaning lid hinge
- 3 channels: 1 channel 35 x 35 mm, 2 channels 35 x 30 mm
- load bearing capacity approx. 2t / 20 x 20 cm
- fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- dimensions 100 x 29 x 4.8 cm; Weight 5 kg
- reliable protection for cables and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- not suitable for vehicular traffic
- end ramps for secure cable inlet and exit as accessories
The Defender® MINI cable crossovers are also available with either a black or yellow lid and are suitable for indoor and outdoor use. The flat, compact, 3-channel cable crossover with integrated connector plugs and non-slip base provides optimum support on a wide variety of floors. Separately available end ramps (male/female) ensure safe and orderly insertion and removal of cables. Defender MINI cable crossovers withstand a load of 2 tonnes on an area of 20 x 20 cm, so they are suitable for light vehicles, trolleys and pedestrians. Defender MINI cable crossovers can be used at carnival events, trade shows, exhibitions, shopping centres and storage facilities as well as in theatres, studios and TV stations. Not suitable for road traffic.
Label your cable crossovers! All Defender cable crossovers can be customised with your company logo from a minimum order of just 30 units per model. The format requirements are available in the download area. Don’t hesitate to contact us.
Videos on this product