- Especially flat, non-slip cable crossover made of black, recyclable polyurethane, wheelchair-compatible
- Highly transparent yellow-tinted lid for use in the dark with light tubes
- Yellow polyethylene lid with high warning effect and secure closure (also available with black lid, item N° 85150BLK)
- Patented, self-cleaning lid hinge
- 6 channels 17 x 18 mm
- Load bearing capacity approx. 2 t / 20 cm²
- Fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- Resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- Dimensions 100 x 28 x 3.2 cm; Weight 4.37 kg
- Reliable protection for cables and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- Not suitable for road traffic.
- End ramps for secure cable insertion and removal as accessories
The ultimate solution for protecting your cables and for preventing people from tripping. The innovative cable crossovers from the Defender LUX Series have highly transparent, yellow-tinted lids, where LED light tubes can be inserted parallel to cables and other pipes. Defender LUX cable crossovers have been developed in collaboration with event organisers and operators of large halls and festival venues according to the latest state-of-the-art technology and also ensure the highest possible level of safety and visibility in the dark, both indoors and outdoors. LED light tubes from the Defender Series are available as separate accessories. For more information, please refer to our price list for Defender LUX cable crossovers and light tubes, or contact your Defender representative directly.Cable Protector 6 Channels
Defender® NANO cable crossovers are particularly flat and are easy to cross with a wheelchair. They are suitable for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications and are available with either a yellow or black lid. These cable crossovers boast 6 cable channels for neat, orderly cable routing, T-connectors and a load capacity of 2 tonnes on an area of 20 x 20 cm, and besides pedestrian traffic, they also allow accommodate driving with light-duty vehicles, trolleys and - thanks to their flat profile - even forklift trucks and lift trucks. Separately available end ramps (male/female) ensure safe insertion and removal of cables. Defender NANO cable crossovers can be used in carnival events, trade shows, exhibitions, shopping centres and storage facilities as well as in theatres, studios and TV stations. Not suitable for road traffic.
Defender LUX cable crossovers can be used with commercially available light tubes. Light tubes with a so-called neon effect are especially recommended since the individual LEDs are less visible and this provides for particularly homogeneous lighting. For outdoor use, please mind the appropriate IP classification of the light tube. The use of LED strips and other unidirectional light-emitting products or fairy lights is not recommended.
Label your cable crossovers! Customise the Defender cable crossovers with your company logo for orders ex 30 pieces for each product. You will find the format requirements in the download pool above the text. Feel free to contact us for more information.