- non-slip, overlaid cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane
- 7 channels: 1 channel 28 x 30 mm, 2 channels each 28 x 23 mm, 28 x 27 mm und 28 x 29 mm
- fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- dimensions 80 x 43 x 4 cm; Weight 3.5 kg
- reliable protection for cables and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- expandable with Base Item No. 85103 for higher loads such as forklifts and lifting trucks
- channels with base: 5 channels 22 x 21 cm
- weight with base: 7 kg
- not suitable for vehicular traffic
The Defender® COMPACT drop-over cable protector is a durable light-duty solution to guard cable lines and prevent tripping hazards. Featuring a ribbed surface for excellent traction and integrated dovetail connectors Defender® COMPACT drop-over cable ramps are suitable for pedestrian traffic in offices, shopping malls, conference facilities, trade shows and markets as well as stage and studio applications.
Label your cable crossovers! Customise the Defender cable crossovers with your company logo for orders ex 30 pieces for each product. You will find the format requirements in the download pool above the text. Feel free to contact us for more information.