- heavy-duty,non-slip all-round cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane with built-in carrying handles
- yellow polyethylene lid with high warning effect and secure closure
- patented, self-cleaning lid hinge
- 3 channels: 1 channel 45 x 50 mm, 2 channels 52 x 49 mm
- load bearing capacity approx. 5 t / 20 cm²
- fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- dimensions 100 x 60 x 7.3 cm; Weight 22 kg
- reliable protection for cables and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- curves, end ramps, and connector plugs are available as accessories
Featuring a 73 mm profile, 45° curve and end ramps with detachable dovetail connectors the Defender® III cable protection system provides versatile cable routing and safe crossing for vehicles and pedestrians. With 3 medium large channels, built-in handles for easy portability and a 5 t per 20 x 20 cm load capacity the 73 mm profile Defender® III cable protectors are the perfect all-round choice for a wide variety of applications including heavy wheeled traffic, construction sites, warehouses, carnivals, fairs, trade shows, exhibitions, shopping malls and music events.
Label your cable crossovers! Customise the Defender cable crossovers with your company logo for orders ex 30 pieces for each product. You will find the format requirements in the download pool above the text. Feel free to contact us for more information.