- All tremolo sounds from vintage to modern
- Sliding adjustment of sine to square wave
- Wide speed range
- Modulation strength adjustable from 0 to 100
- Heavy duty foot switch with status LED
- High quality jack sockets
- Ready to be fitted in a pedalboard
- Battery or power pack operation
Tremolo is an indispensable effect for the electric guitar that has never lost popularity since its inception almost 70 years ago. The Palmer Pocket Tremolo produces a vibrant volume modulation of the classic vintage effect as well as modern helicopter sounds. Speed and Intensity of the tremolo effect can be widely adjusted with the provided controllers, the Shape controller selects the type of modulation ranging from the smooth ups and downs of the sine wave, to the sharp on and off of the square wave.
It is powered by an external 9 Volt power pack (hollow plug with a negative internal contact) such as the Palmer PW9V, or alternatively by a 9 Volt block battery.
Videos on this product