- strong distortion with plenty of bite for the harder style
- high Gain reserves, singing Sustain
- Controllers for Gain, Tone and Level
- robust steel housing, pre-drilled holes on the bottom for easy mounting on pedalboards
- small dimensions, only 60 x 100 x 55 mm
- 9V battery or DC power supply, such as Palmer PW9V
For those who like a harder edge and lots of gain on top the Palmer Pocket Distortion is a must. Designed for modern sounds with much muscle, this powerful stompbox delivers way more dirt than a stock overdrive pedal. The Pocket Distortion's Tone control provides a very wide sweep for effective sound adjustment without altering your guitar's inherent tone.
The Pocket Distortion works on a 9V battery or optional power adapter, e.g. Palmer PW9V.
Videos on this product