- classical and modern chorus sounds
- discreet Double Tracking, Leslie simulation and fat, floating 3D effects
- Controllers for Speed, Depth and Rate
- robust steel housing, pre-drilled holes on the bottom for easy mounting on pedalboards
- small dimensions, only 60 x 100 x 55 mm
- 9V battery or DC power supply, such as Palmer PW9V
For nearly 40 years, chorus pedals have been a permanent fixture in the arsenals of countless guitar players. In addition to faithfully recreating the classic effect the Palmer Pocket Chorus also provides contemporary chorusing. Speed, Depth and Rate controls easily set the pedal from subtle double tracking to rotary speaker tones and dense 3D soundscapes.
The Pocket Chorus works on a 9V battery or optional power adapter, e.g. Palmer PW9V.
Videos on this product