- Bundle consisting of two array satellites
- Compact cabinet made of white die-cast aluminium, rugged and resilient
- A single 4-inch midrange driver and three 1-inch high-frequency drivers with patented WaveAhead® Technology deliver excellent sound
- SmartLink® System allows for cable-free assembly of up to four array satellites
- 16 ohm impedance per satellite
This accessory package is suitable for extension or addition to an existing CURV 500®. These 12 x 12 cm satellites made with white die-cast aluminium produce excellent sound. This is due to a 4-inch woofer and three 1-inch tweeters. Thanks to the LD Systems-developed WaveAhead® technology, whereby the tweeters are connected vertically before the high-performance full-range speakers, a perfect sound mix and distribution are achieved. The 110 degrees horizontal dispersion angle is very wide and is limited vertically to 10 degrees per satellite - which reduces reflections on ceilings and floors. A passive crossover at 2500 Hz ensures an optimum allocation of the frequency spectrum. The patented SmartLink® coupling mechanism allows you to wirelessly connect up to four array satellites to a unit in seconds. Robust metal grilles with an acoustic material scrim protect the robust satellites’ drivers, each with 16 ohms impedance and a weight of 1.73 kg. The matt-black powder-coated surface is resilient and gives the satellite an elegant look. An M3 screw connection for the safety cable is available for permanent installations.