CURV 500 I AMP
4-Channel Class D Installation Amplifier
- 4 channels with DSP control
- Purpose-designed for CURV 500® installations
- Low-profile 1U 19" rackmount construction
- Drives up to six CURV 500® satellites or one CURV 500® ISUB subwoofer per channel
- Single push encoder operation
- High-contrast OLED display
- Temperature controlled low-noise fan
- High-efficiency switch mode power supply
- Only 6.8 kg
Price on request
Purpose-designed for CURV 500® installations the I AMP is a low-profile 4-channel Class D rackmount amplifier with high-efficiency switch mode power supply and 10 Hz – 22 kHz frequency response. Sporting DSP control with presets for various satellite and subwoofer configurations, delay and parametric EQ each channel delivers 240 watts RMS at 4 ohms with less than 0.01% THD.
Operating the I AMP is simple and intuitive with just a single push encoder and easily readable high-contrast OLED display. It features a soft start circuit, DC, overcurrent, thermal and short circuit protection plus a temperature controlled low- noise fan. Input is on balanced XLR and terminal block connectors. The I AMP is capable of driving up to six CURV 500® satellites or one CURV500ISUB subwoofer per channel providing terminal block and speakON-compatible output connectors.