- Single space 8-channel rackmount microphone splitter
- Transformer isolated and direct outputs
- Channel pair link switches for doubling outputs or merging inputs
- Individual ground lift on each channel
- Suitable for phantom powered condenser microphones and DI boxes
The PRMMS8 is an ultra low noise 8-channel microphone splitter providing a direct output and a transformer isolated output for each balanced XLR input. For extra flexibility, four front panel switches enable channel linking which permits routing a single input signal to multiple outputs feeding FOH, monitor, recording and broadcast mixing consoles, or merging two input signals into a single output. For use with condenser microphones, the direct outputs serve as a path for phantom power. Each channel includes a ground lift switch to eliminate hum and interference caused by ground loops between electronic equipment connected to the PRMMS8.