- Two 0.22 mm² OFC conductors
- Double spiral shield plus semiconductor layer
- Rugged construction with PVC jacket and filler
- Suitable for analog and digital transmission
- Conforms to the AES/EBU standard
Meeting the 110 ohm AES/EBU standard, this high quality balanced microphone cable is suitable for both analog and digital transmission. It features a pair of finely stranded oxygen-free copper conductors with a cross-sectional area of 0.22 mm² and a dual spiral shield of bare copper on a semiconductor layer. A thick, yet flexible PVC jacket and the PVC filler provide strength and excellent resistance to abrasion and impact.