The new LD Systems WS1G8 is a LICENSE-FREE* true diversity wireless microphone system with 192 UHF channels that delivers natural sound with a wide dynamic range, high S/N ratio, and low THD in the 1785 – 1800 MHz band. The WS1G8 series permits
simultaneous operation of up to 6 systems and is available in various versions. You can choose between a handheld dynamic or condenser microphone or a belt-pack transmitter with your choice of a headset, a lavaliere microphone, a clamp-on
microphone for brass instruments or a guitar adapter cable. The system guarantees reliable audio transmission with a frequency response of 50 Hz to 16 kHz. Both the handheld microphone and the belt-pack have a practical LC display for the channel,
the group, and the battery status. The automatic channel scan (ASC) function and the lighted multi-function display on the receiver ensure simple setup and operation. With high quality batteries (AA), it is possible to attain running times of up to
13 hours. All WS1G8 systems come with a rugged transport case made of ABS plastic.
* license-free: see PDF "Usage of 1.8 GHz frequency band in Europe for wireless microphones"
- Handheld microphone with high-quality dynamic capsule
- ASC system for simple configuration and channel scanning
- LC display shows channel, group, and battery status
- Up to 13 hours of battery-powered operation with two AA batteries