- Compact active 2-way installation monitor
- Ideal for bars, restaurants, shops, as a home recording monitor and PC speaker
- 8" custom-made woofers
- 1" high frequency driver with a 60° x 60° dispersion angle
- Integrated Class AB power amplifier with 80 watts (RMS)
- Switchable automatic power save mode
- Mounting bracket and M6 fixing points for a wide variety of installation possibilities
The LD Systems SAT82AG² is an active installation monitor, which provides a convincing performance on a PC or laptop and as a home studio monitor.
The compact 2-way bass reflex design is equipped with an 8" custom-made woofer and a 1" compression driver which are driven by an 80 Watt Class AB power amplifier. The input is a combo socket; an XLR socket is used to loop through the signal. With a frequency response of 50 Hz - 20 kHz and 114 dB maximum sound pressure, the SAT82AG² produces a balanced sound with high dynamics. The monitor features protection circuits for the tweeter against overcurrent, and a switchable power saving mode that automatically switches to standby if there is no signal for 3 minutes.
The cabinet of the SAT82G² is made of 12mm MDF with M6 flight points and is available in black or white with a durable textured paint finish. A versatile mounting bracket is included; a universal joint mount is available as an accessory.