- Passive 2-way bass-reflex installation speaker
- 250 W permanent load capacity
- 121 dB maximum sound-level pressure
- 12" custom woofer and 1" Celestion high-frequency driver
- Rotating CD horn with 80° x 60° dispersion
- For vertical or horizontal use
- speakON-compatible and terminal block input
- 4 x M8 mounting holes
- Shock-resistant front grille for optimum speaker protection
- Extensive range of smart accessories for installation
- Available in black or white
With its streamlined, elegant design, the LD Systems SAT 122 G2 is excellently suited for permanent installation and discreet integration into virtually any setting. It features a 12" custom woofer and a 1" compression driver from Celestion, connected to a rotating CD horn with 80° x 60° dispersion. This makes the passive 2-way speaker ideal for both vertical and horizontal use.
The SAT 122 G2 achieves a maximum sound pressure level of 121 dB over a frequency response curve of 60 Hz to 19 kHz with a permanent load capacity of 250 watts. The reflex casing made of 15 mm MDF has four M8 mounting holes. The inputs are a speakON-compatible socket and a terminal block, while an additional terminal block serves as an output for convenient parallel connection.
Special wall holders are available as an accessory to facilitate wall mounting. The SAT 122 G2 is available in black (Art. No. LDSAT122G2) or white textured finish (Art. No. LDSAT122G2W).