- Fine stranded wire for high-quality signal transmission
- Very robust and thick soft PVC jacket
- Good shielding by dense helical copper sprial shielding
- High flexibility makes it easy to reel e.g excelent for cable drums
- extremely good price-performance ratio
The 7116 is a quality microphone cable for balanced, low-impedance applications and clear, quiet signal transfer. It features a twisted pair of finely stranded 0.22 mm² oxygen-free copper conductors and dense spiral wrap shielding for efficient common mode rejection and freedom from interference. The hard wearing PVC jacket provides abrasion resistance and flexibility in live, studio and home recording environments.