- 12 x 10 watt Tri-LEDs 3-in-1 Cool White, Warm White and Amber
- Full white temperature control from Tungsten to CW (1,600 - 6,800 K)
- CRI 97 @ 2,800 K for natural colour rendering
- Dim-to-Warm (DTW) technology to emulate halogen-style dimming
- 4 Selectable 16-bit dimming curves
- Unique Sound-to-Light and stand-alone functions for retro lights looks
- RDM enabled
- 7 DMX modes plus sound activation
- Flicker free for use in TV and film applications
Featuring twelve 10 watt 3-in-1 cool white, warm white and amber Tri-LEDs, the Cameo STUDIO PAR DTW permits full white temperature control from warm Tungsten white to ultra bright cool white. The professional PAR light features an 18° beam angle and Dim-to-Warm technology to emulate the smooth dimming of halogen lamps. A temperature controlled fan and the 3,000 Hz refresh rate ensure cool and flicker-free operation.
The STUDIO PAR DTW is RDM enabled and provides 7 modes of DMX control plus sound activation. It includes a selection of 16-bit dimming curves with adjustable response, a high-speed strobe and macro functions. A 4-button display enables easy configuration. The rugged metal housing features 3-pin DMX and Neutrik powerCON inputs and outputs that enable convenient daisy chaining. The PAR light comes with a universal mounting bracket and Neutrik power cord.
Dimensions including Mounting Bracket
Videos on this product