- 21 x 15 W RGBW LEDs with 10,000 lm total output for uniform and powerful colour mixing
- 21° beam and 35° field angles without diffuser
- Optional SnapMag® filter frames for 25°, 45° or 100° and elliptical 60° x 10° beam angle selection and installation without tools or dismantling
- Built-in 2.4 GHz W-DMX™ transceiver
- Wireless master and slave operation,
- W-DMX™, RDM, DMX or IR control plus standalone modes with automated programs
- IP65 rating for permanent outdoor use
- Low-noise temperature controlled fans for optimized operation
- 16-bit technology for high-resolution colours and dimming
Equipped with a total of twenty-one 15 W RGBW LEDs for a huge 10,000 lm output, the Cameo ZENIT® W300 is a powerful IP65 rated wash light for demanding outdoor applications. In addition to RDM and standard DMX capability it boasts a built-in 2.4 GHz W-DMX™ transceiver by Wireless Solution Sweden AB for convenient wireless control. The fixture also provides a rich variety of stunning automated programs for standalone or wireless master-and-slave operation.
For maximum versatility, the ZENIT® W300 sports Cameo's innovative SnapMag® technology. It allows you to add filter frames in less than a second without the need for tools or dismantling. Magnetic SnapMag® frames with precision light shaping diffusers and a 4-way barn door are available as dedicated accessories.
Featuring advanced 16-bit technology for high-resolution colour mixing and dimming and an 21° beam spread, the ZENIT® W300 projects highly intense, uniform washes. With colour temperature correction, selectable dimming curves and dimming response, the fixture is the perfect tool for truly professional lighting.
The ZENIT® W300's die cast aluminium housing integrates temperature controlled fans that ensure optimized, low noise operation while a bright OLED display with four touch buttons permits easy, intuitive configuration. The fixture comes with an IR remote control, omega mounting bracket and power cord.