- Miniature barrel scanner with gobo wheel
- Single high-power 10W Cree LED
- Precision high-speed rotation and pan for vibrant effects
- Gobo wheel with 7 gobos + open
- Colour wheel with red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, magenta and blue filters + open
- Gobo and colour wheels individually controllable
- Dimming, high-speed strobe, shutter and gobo shake functions
- 3 DMX modes plus master and slave operation
- 17 auto run programs and built-in microphone for sound activation
- 4-button display for easy configuration and manual control
- Convection cooling
Sporting individually controllable gobo and colour wheels and a long life high-power 10 W LED by Cree, the Cameo Nanoroll 100 generates spectacular moving light effects. This compact barrel scanner offers a selection of 7 detailed gobos and 7 intense colours plus 20 Hz strobe, dimming, shutter and gobo shake functions for additional flexibility. The mirrored barrel moves with smooth precision and speed providing 180° pan and continuous 360° rotation.
The Nanoroll 100 comes in a rugged metal and ABS housing that features convection cooling for silent operation and a 4-button LED display for easy configuration. 3-pin DMX and IEC power inputs and outputs enable easy daisy chaining and power linking. With 3 modes of DMX control, 17 exciting automated programs and a built-in microphone for sound activation, the Cameo Nanoroll 100 is a versatile fixture that is ideal for mobile DJs, bars, clubs and entertainment centres.
Videos on this product