- Only one-sided processing is required (blind rivet)
- Covers a large clamping area
- Can be used to connect different materials such as metal on metal, aluminium, steel, stainless steel, copper or plastic on metal
- Blind rivets can be inserted from both sides.
- No damage to the surface after riveting
- Excellent resistance to temperature changes.
- No loosening by dynamic influences (vibration-resistant)
- High-quality rivet sleeve made of aluminium with a highmagnesium content of 3.5% and 5.0%. This means high tensile and shear forces, excellent tightening force and increased corrosion resistance.
- High quality, simple and quick installation.
- It can be used with simple, ergonomic tools.
- Ecological riveting process: no smoke, sparks or steam
The blind rivet is a fixing system used to connect two parts of the same or different materials, of which, however, only one side needs to be accessible. Blind rivets from BRALO© provide a robust and secure solution for many requirements in fixing technology They have been designed to fulfil the highest quality standards and to withstand the most demanding ambient conditions.
Our standard rivets are breakstem blind rivets. A versatile rivet with a large clamping area that can be used to connect a wide range of materials.
This connecting element ensures strong and secure connection. The Bralo standard rivet is the epitome of adaptability and reliability.
Other versions of rivets for special applications and requirements are available in the shop.