The Gauze 202 is a coarse, wind- and sound-permeable mesh fabric made from polyethylene. With a medium density look, it is suitable for coverings, curtains and blinds for stage and event technology, in trade fair construction and many other fields. The durable, tear-resistant material is sold by the metre with a width of 3 m, is hemmed and fitted with eyelets, and comes in black or white and a variety of sizes.
Gauze 202 is acid, weather and heat resistant, as well as water repellent. There are mounting clamps and cable ties as accessories.
- Hemmed and fitted with eyelets (eyelet spacing 50 cm)
- UV-resistant and colorfast up to 3 years
- non-transparent from a distance of 25 m approx.
- Temperature range from -30°C to +70°C
- Custom designs available on request
- Dimensional tolerances of +/- 5% are of a technical nature and depend on the temperature and humidity.
- for use as an open-air stage lining