- Powerful, professional IP65 PAR spotlight with 10–40° zoom
- 180 W RGBW COB LED
- Fast, flexible mounting options via patented SPIN16® technology, featuring a mounting bracket with an integrated 16-mm TV spigot
- High-resolution colour blending and dimmer response with 16-bit technology
- Colour temperature correction
- Variable white balance
- 4 high-resolution dimmer curves with variable response
- Easy configuration via OLED display with 4 illuminated touch-sensitive controls
- Access lock against unauthorised changes to the menu settings
- Fully RDM enabled
- Flicker-free: perfect for TV and film applications
- 5-pin DMX sockets and IP65-rated powerCON TRUE1-compatible power sockets
- Optional Cameo Omega bracket (CLOMEGABRACKET1) available as an accessory
Versatile, rapid installation and simple, practical configuration – the ZENIT® Z 180 G2 is the new shining star. Thanks to our innovative, patented SPIN16® technology, it is mounted in an instant using the mounting bracket’s 16-mm TV spigot and a super clamp. The powerful RDM-enabled PAR spotlight for demanding professional applications now has a bright OLED display menu. The long-lasting 180 W RGBW COB LED and 16-bit technology create consistent, high-resolution colour blends and perfect dimming response. With a range of 10° to 40°, the motor zoom provides flexible illumination ranging from sharp, narrow beams to widely spread expanses.
With its flicker-free operation via 6 selectable PWM frequencies and its IP65 classification, the ZENIT® Z 180 G2 is perfectly suited for use with film cameras or outdoors. The PAR spot also features colour temperature correction, a variable white balance and 4 selectable dimmer curves, whose response can be adjusted to simulate halogen lamps.
The ZENIT® Z 180 G2 can be controlled via 7 DMX modes or used as a master, slave or standalone unit. The bright OLED display with 4 illuminated touch-sensitive controls makes menu navigation and configuration child’s play, while an access lock prevents unauthorised setting changes. For almost silent operation, the extremely robust die-cast aluminium housing is equipped with a temperature-controlled fan. 5-pin DMX sockets and powerCON TRUE1-compatible power input and output facilitate easy parallel connection. The Cameo ZENIT® Z 180 G2 runs on all voltages between 100 and 240 volts.